Wednesday 22 July 2015

The Piece 2

Fendi Fall 2015 Couture via Style.com
I absolutely adore this piece of the first couture show in Fendi's History. I do not know if they are easily accessible or where to get them, I assume is in Rome flagship store and by appointment, but I would love so much to have a close look to this one (hey Karl :), what about an invitation to the next couture show?...) 

It looks to me like sheepskin, mink and feathers, but I cannot say exactly. The blend of colours is exceptional and get such a sweet look out of these materials is just a piece of art! It might not be something to wear everyday but it is something to keep as a collectable. 

The whole collection is so inspirational, with pieces for every fur lover. Well done Fendi and  Karl. 

You can see the full couture collection in Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment